8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Responsible for the accurate, reliable and timely processing of billings, customer checks and vendor checks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Submit payment on accounts payable invoices on a regularly scheduled basis, ensuring adherence to vendor terms.
· Receive and enter all accounts payable invoices. Match invoices to purchase orders and/or seeks approval from buyers.
· Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with vendors.
· Responsible for ensuring that accounts are in good standing, allowing buyers to purchase needed product.
· Responsible for preparing invoices and billing.
· Ensure that all cash receipts are deposited to the bank and that customer credit card purchases are properly credited to the bank.
· Relieve the receptionist at front desk for breaks and lunches.
· Assist Accounting Assistant with their duties as needed.
· Abide by all rules and regulations as set forth in the employee handbook.
· Perform other duties/tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Computer literate with experience in accounting and spreadsheet software.
· Good analytical and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will:
· Sit for long periods of time.
· See well enough to read/compose reports and use the computer.
· Hear well enough to communicate with coworkers.
· Climb, stoop, and kneel rarely.
· Fine finger manipulation includes writing, typing and using the phone system.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.