CorTech is seeking to hire a Document Processor for our client!
Job Title: Document Processor
Location: Colorado Springs, Co 80921
This role may be remote but candidate must work MST hours.
Candidates must have Medical device and change analyst experience.
Create, maintain and process documents & records of the latest revision level via the document management system (Windchill).
Timely distribution of latest revision level documents & records to all appropriate users and ensures that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution / publication within the document management system (Windchill). Establish DC support to authors and (local) process owners in defining and producing lean Quality System documents and records; ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records.
? Identify and monitor the end-to-end change lifespan, as well as process improvement opportunities.
? Managing change requests daily
? Investigating issues that arise as a result of the change
? Strive to enhance the quality and efficacy of the change process on an ongoing basis.
? Capable of handling complex priorities
? Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional team setting as well as the capacity to work independently.
? Adapt to process changes as they arise
? The ability to identify and develop solutions to problems or possibilities.
? Able to converse with technical and operational professionals at all levels.
? Ability to carry out job obligations with minimal supervision
? The ability to collect and organize data.
• Effective (local) Business Process Ownership/Expert role for Document Control processes and tools in scope
• Establish DC support to authors and (local) process owners in defining and producing lean Quality System documents and records; ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records
• Manage proper document review processes
• Ensures availability/publishing of controlled documents in Windchill
• Monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the document management system and its ability to support the business
• Manage DHF/DMR/DHR
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes
• Ability to maintain updated knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned area
• Manage and Lead teams doing quality inspections
• Evaluate, update, and deploy new processes and process improvements
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
• Basic knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
• 5 or more years’ experience working in a regulated industry or similar manufacturing and engineering environments preferred
• Highly organized and detail oriented with strong follow-up skills to manage large volumes of documentation. Ability to understand priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Familiarity with Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system highly desirable.
If Referred Candidate or Independent Contractor, provide name, contact info and suggested rate: